Earline Lagueruela is CEO of B2GSA. B2GSA (Business to GSA) is a GSA certification and federal government consulting firm that helps businesses get certified as GSA Schedule Contract Holders, and provides tailored marketing and consulting services. She has firsthand experience in getting companies certified as GSA Contract holders as well as having sold millions to the federal government.
Earline is an award-winning communications professional with a broad base of experience in all facets of communications. She has achieved a solid track record of tangible results for corporate and government organizations at the local, regional and national levels for the past 25 years. She is bilingual in Spanish.
Earline established the first woman-owned advertising agency in San Antonio, Texas: S&C Advertising & Public Relations (S&C). She grew the firm into a full-service national advertising, marketing, public relations and web design bilingual communications firm. The company’s client roster included Burger King, U.S. Polo Association, Sony Music / Latin, Walmart, and Johnson Wax Professional. S&C was also a successful federal government contractor. Earline obtained and was the project manager for multimillion dollar contracts with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, Air Intelligence Agency, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, White House Office of Drug Control Policy National Hispanic Awareness Outreach Campaign, USDA, EPA and other federal government agencies. State of Texas clients included: Texas Department of Insurance, Texas Water Development Board, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Associations and Affiliations
- San Antonio Women’s Hall of Fame, Member and Past Public Relations Chair
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), National Founding Member
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Nursing Advisory Council, Chair Emeritus
University of Geneva, Switzerland, Undergraduate Studies
Manhattanville College, Westchester, New York, Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology
Tucks Institute of Business, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
Honors and Awards
- Women’s Hall of Fame for Communications, San Antonio
- Multiple National Advertising and Public Relations Awards including TELLYs and ADDYs
- Office Depot “Businesswoman of the Year Award” 2005 (one of nine national winners)
- Department of Defense (DoD) National Public Outreach Award
- Who’s Who in Advertising