Increase your sales with a GSA Schedule Contract
More than $40 Billion flows through the General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Awards Schedules every year.* GSA Schedule Contracts are available for all types of product or services. They range from Manufacturing, Information Technology, Construction, Advertising, Facilities Maintenance, Financial and Business Solutions, Human Resources, EEO Services, Logistics, Furniture, Office Imaging and Document Solutions and more. GSA establishes long-term government wide contracts with commercial firms to provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. The GSA Schedule Contract is preferred by federal agencies. Federal contracting officers often use the GSA schedule to fast track their purchasing. And since the process of getting certified as a GSA Contract Schedule Holder undergoes such scrutiny, contracting officers are assured they are doing business with quality vendors. The GSA Contract is for five years, with the option to renew for three additional five years terms. That means your investment in getting certified could last as long as 20 years.
Diversify your sales with recession proof clients
The federal government collectively is one of the largest buyers of goods and services in the United States. It is more insulated from current economic conditions because its budgets are planned and appropriated well in advance. Funds not spent at the end of a fiscal year are lost, so there is a flurry of contracting activity at the end of each fiscal year.
Diversify your sales using a GSA Contract. You can sell locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Attract and win new business
There are many benefits to acquiring your own GSA Contract:
- There are hundreds of Requests for Proposals/Bids advertised daily on public government sites
- Federal contracting officers often use the GSA schedule to fast track their purchasing
- The ability to market to any federal agency
- Multiple opportunities to obtain long term contracts
The government buys what you sell
GSA Schedules are used to buy most every commodity or service. Government agencies benefit from simplified ordering, while contractors connect with federal buyers more quickly and easily. Within each schedule you’ll find more specific information to help you determine which is right for your business.
Professional Services Schedules
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions
- Environmental Services
- Facilities Maintenance
- Financial and Business Solutions
- Human Resources and EEO Services
- Information Technology
- Language Services
- Logistics Worldwide
- MOBIS (Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services)
- Professional Engineering Services
- Security and Law Enforcement
- Automotive Superstore
- Buildings and Building Materials
- Hardware Superstore
- GSA Schedule 70 (IT)
- Office Imaging and Document Solutions
- Office Products and Supplies
- Professional Audio and Video Solutions
- Scientific Equipment and Services
- Security and Law Enforcement
- Training Aids and Devices
GSA Schedule Contract Preparation
Services available include:
- Determine which GSA Schedule is most advantageous
- Develop a strategic plan of action for the GSA Proposal
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategize and provide assistance for the “open ratings” (crucial to getting certified) and Assist with required Government Database Registrations
- Evaluate your labor categories and pricing. You may not realize that some of your labor categories are covered by the Department of Labor’s Service Contract Act (SCA). This will impact your pricing and how you manage your contract once you get it. and assist with the Commercial Sales Practices documentation
- Write the technical proposal
- Write/Edit other documentation required
- Submit your proposal to GSA
- Assist with Contract Negotiations with the GSA
- Upload your Contract to GSA Advantage
The B2GSA Advantage
B2GSA can prepare your proposal, submit it to the GSA, help you negotiate the contract, get you certified as a GSA Schedule Holder and most importantly help you market to the federal government.
Contact us today!
B2GSA Services include:
- GSA Schedule Certification
- GSA Training
- Consulting Services
- Identify federal agencies that buy your products or services
- Create business development strategies
- Provide marketing and consulting support
- Provide monthly/weekly new Requests for Proposal data
B2GSA’s proven marketing process can provide a significant return on investment.
We offer targeted business development strategies to market effectively to the federal government. We are flexible. We can develop a strategic marketing program, train your staff on how to execute it, and provide monthly leads, support and consulting as needed.
**2015 U.S. General Services Administration Agency Financial Report